New York City Prints & World Photography

I feature my photography taken around the world on several web galleries. Prints are made available for sale. Here I will discuss my photographs, and the circumstances in which they were taken. Photographs include images of New York City, Greece, Peru, Germany & more. Feel free to comment and view. Thank You.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, United States

I have been taking pictures all of my life. A skill I believe that has more to do with one's vision than with what equiptment one uses. I myself am loyal to Nikon... and still (almost exclusively) use 35mm. My father taught me the fundamentals of photography when I was very young. We would often convert the laundry room to a darkroom. I will be adding more to this blog shortly. Come again. Thank you.

December 13, 2005

Love to Blog?

On a topic other than photography for a moment.... I just came across some of these clever shops that are geared toward bloggers and blogging. Some of the stuff is so cute. I especially love the first one that imitates the ipod advertisements. Thought I would put them here for all to see. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home