New York City Prints & World Photography

I feature my photography taken around the world on several web galleries. Prints are made available for sale. Here I will discuss my photographs, and the circumstances in which they were taken. Photographs include images of New York City, Greece, Peru, Germany & more. Feel free to comment and view. Thank You.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, United States

I have been taking pictures all of my life. A skill I believe that has more to do with one's vision than with what equiptment one uses. I myself am loyal to Nikon... and still (almost exclusively) use 35mm. My father taught me the fundamentals of photography when I was very young. We would often convert the laundry room to a darkroom. I will be adding more to this blog shortly. Come again. Thank you.

December 06, 2005

Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu is truly the most amazing place I have ever been. I have wanted to visit Machu Picchu since I was in Jr. high, after seeing a special on PBS about it's discovery. We (my husband and I) hiked a portion the Inca trail in 2002 to reach our final destination. It was a wonderful trip... and I would recommend it to anyone.... well, anyone who can stand to hike miles and miles and camp out at above 11,000 feet. The photograph above is one of the many taken upon our arrival. We were lucky to have sunny weather so high in the clouds. More info. on how you can get to Machu Picchu & more about my other travels at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home