New York City Prints & World Photography

I feature my photography taken around the world on several web galleries. Prints are made available for sale. Here I will discuss my photographs, and the circumstances in which they were taken. Photographs include images of New York City, Greece, Peru, Germany & more. Feel free to comment and view. Thank You.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, United States

I have been taking pictures all of my life. A skill I believe that has more to do with one's vision than with what equiptment one uses. I myself am loyal to Nikon... and still (almost exclusively) use 35mm. My father taught me the fundamentals of photography when I was very young. We would often convert the laundry room to a darkroom. I will be adding more to this blog shortly. Come again. Thank you.

December 07, 2005

Santorini Photography

Santorini Island is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. For photography, it is ideal. Perfect clear weather all day, every day. The unique architecture makes it a favorite among photographers. Of all of the places I have visited in Greece, this is one place I will surely return to. I would not recommend a stay of more than a week, because on such a small island, you will run out of things to do and see. This is an ideal destination for those that wish to lie around in the mediterranean sun and just relax.
More of my Santorini photography is available in my "World Photography" gallery. Cards and prints are fully customizable. Please take a look when you have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home