New York City Prints & World Photography

I feature my photography taken around the world on several web galleries. Prints are made available for sale. Here I will discuss my photographs, and the circumstances in which they were taken. Photographs include images of New York City, Greece, Peru, Germany & more. Feel free to comment and view. Thank You.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North East, United States

I have been taking pictures all of my life. A skill I believe that has more to do with one's vision than with what equiptment one uses. I myself am loyal to Nikon... and still (almost exclusively) use 35mm. My father taught me the fundamentals of photography when I was very young. We would often convert the laundry room to a darkroom. I will be adding more to this blog shortly. Come again. Thank you.

April 19, 2006

Peace sign t-shirt, beautiful flowers

I don't know why I am stuck on this peace sign thing lately. I think the war is just really beginning to get to me. I had this idea to create a peace sign out of flowers. I am very proud of this new peace sign t-shirt. The womens t-shirt version is shown right, however tank tops, cami's and children's tees are also available. I don't think that men's versions are necessary this time. This tee is not personalizable, however if a customer really needs a name added, I can be contacted through the email form at City Prints, and I will do my best to get it made.

I went to the beach yesterday. It was the first time my wee 5 month old baby saw the ocean. He was amazed. Just sat there and stared at the breaking waves. It was beautiful yesterday, about 73 degrees at the water line. I wish I would have brought my camera. We were out to dinner, so I didn't think about it. But the sun was so low in the sky, it was around 6:30 pm, so beautiful. My husband snapped a quick pic with his cell phone camera. It's really ashame the quality is not better with those things. I know I will go to the beach a million times this summer. But we were the only ones there, and it was so beautiful, and the sea was so calm, and you could see for miles.

More soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger tshirtsbazaar said...

I like this post and a good picture. Online Design T-Shirts

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home